What would be a good cheap hosting service if i ever want to host something like this?

General discussion about the server and game
hugepingas

What would be a good cheap hosting service if i ever want to host something like this?

Post by hugepingas » 8 months ago

Just wondering, i know there are even free services like 000webhost that could host stuff likfe forums, website and database but there is no way to run and host server exe on services like that, could you maybe recommend something cheap (or even better free) that could be used for something like this?

paru
Site Admin

Re: What would be a good cheap hosting service if i ever want to host something like this?

Post by paru » 8 months ago

Look up VPS services. But, be reminded that it's just a blank server and you'll have to install and maintain forum/database/server all by yourself.

hugepingas

Re: What would be a good cheap hosting service if i ever want to host something like this?

Post by hugepingas » 8 months ago

Yes im aware that i will be maintaning everything, its just that i never did any hosting outside my own PC from my own network so i was not sure what to look up for hosting

Thanks for reccomendation, i will look up to see if i can find some decent not too exepnsive VPS for testing and messing around with hosting various servers :)