Hello.

Introductions for new or past players
Tacito213

Hello.

Post by Tacito213 » 4 months ago

Hi. I'm Tacito.
Well. I don't quite like doing this kind of stuff. But i wanted by saying hello also deeply thanking the whole team behind the project meteor and behind this server too. I'm looking for it since seventh umbral to say the truth.
I have played on this game since day one. It was also my first true mmo experience. On 1.00 first even when it was quite crappy. Seing the staff of the game redeem themselves through the following patches that leaded to 1.23b to finally wipe out the whole thing to completely redo the game. I played the reborn version as well, through beta first, as legacy player and i even quite enjoyed then. I must say, they did an excellent job for that game. But well, i must also admit it had never quite felt like 1.0 for me till then and nostalgia has always hit hard as i remember the past version of this game. So i was just thrilled when i heard about seventh umbral. I saw it crumble too but the project survived anyway on other hands. I knew the background work would be long and heavy. But i couldn't help myself wondering if i could one day or another play 1.23 again. I'm not particularly impatient. I can wait for the whole thing to build up properly. The simple thing that i can today randomly explore a bit of this world again is in itself a great thing for me.
So yeah, i wanted to give a big shout out to you all for bringing back good memories. It's already something that i'm greatly thankfull for.