Multiplayer in 7thUmbServer

General discussion about the server and game
Tidas

Multiplayer in 7thUmbServer

Post by Tidas » 3 months ago

First:
Quick question for "Paru"
When multiple people login in to the server, are we all in the same world and can actually interact with one another "aka Multiplayer Implicated?" or are we all in our own instance of a world server?

Second:

If true stated above, I was thinking we should have a zone that all new players can teleport to, to meet up and enjoy the world together. I vote Lominsa at the adventures guild when you log on for all new players and or meet ups. If any other ideas, would be most appericated and hopefully we can get this comminity to grow to enjoy the gone days of our legacy known as 1.0.

Please Vote Down Below by number in the reply
If anyone logs on, i would suggest to head to Lominsa at the adventures guild and ill most likely be there.
I hope to see you all in 1.0 Eorzea!

City States Adventurers Guild

1. Limsa Lominsa
2. Gridania
3. Ul'dah

paru
Site Admin

Re: Multiplayer in 7thUmbServer

Post by paru » 3 months ago

Yes, everyone is logged in to the same world. You can meet others by agreeing to gather at a set location outside of the game, and then teleporting to it by going to Menu > Teleport. Right now the server is pretty empty, so I think it's better to just go in with a friend.

roxaskun

Post by roxaskun » 2 months ago

Sounds good! is there a discord/linkshell to join in game?

Tidas

Post by Tidas » 2 months ago

I was thinking about making a particular discord for that reason, but wasnt sure if i should ask to add it to the project metor server and or just make a new one. I guess we will see what Paru has to say on it and see if we should make a new one and go from there for a ingame server chat for FFXIV 1.0.
Along with this, we have alot of guests on here but not enough registered users showing up, if we could get the an idea of how many people would join in on a discord and in an actual 1.0 server game, it would show that there is a genuine intrest on getting one going. Let me all know what your thoughts are on it and if would you all would join in on the fun of messing around in the world of FFXIV 1.0.

roxaskun

Post by roxaskun » 2 months ago

would be happy to! I am looking to work out all these different costumes. 14 1.0 is so pretty.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » 1 month ago

I am totally down for any of that - would love to finally meet some other people on there :D

Dodgin

Post by Dodgin » 4 weeks ago

I'd be interested in attending some meetups (timezome permitting)
If there's an already created discord to join to schedule I'd appreciate a link.